Application under Section 437 of Cr PC for the grant of Bail.1
IN THE COURT OF ___
Application under Section 437 of CrPC for the grant of Bail
1. That the applicant is facing trial before this Hon'ble Court in case titled as _____ Vs ______ for the offence under Sections ______ of IPC.
2. That the said case was fixed for ______ on ______. The applicant could not put in his presence on _____ due to reasons that _____. This Hon'ble court was pleased to issue Non-Bailable Warrants and the Police has accordingly arrested the applicant/accused. That non-appearance of the applicant on _____ was neither willful nor intentional but due to reasons beyond the control of the applicant.
3. That the applicant/accused is a permanent resident of _____ and earning livelihood by _____. The applicant has his old parents dependent upon him and the applicant is the only bread earner for the family.
4. That by getting the applicant/accused arrested the applicant has been deprived of his valuable fundamental right of liberty by abuse of powers and process of law by the complainant. _____
5. That the applicant is willing to furnish surety and bail bonds to the satisfaction of this learned court in case he is ordered to be released on bail.
It is, therefore, most respectfully prayed that the applicant may kindly be ordered to be released on bail and this application for bail may kindly be allowed in the interest of justice. Such other orders be also passed in favour of the applicant as deemed fit and proper in the facts and circumstances of the case and in the interest of justice.
______ Through, Advocate
1. This application is filed through the _____ father and next friend of the applicant/accused, Sh. _____. It is, therefore, prayed that the application of the applicant/accused may kindly be allowed and the applicant/accused may kindly be released on interim bail in the interest of Justice.
2. That the applicant/accused is under police custody. Therefore, the requirement of affidavit and signature may kindly be dispensed with.
______ Through, Advocate
IN THE COURT OF ______
Affidavit in support of the application under Section 437 of Cr. P. C.
I, ______, do hereby solemnly affirms and declare as under:-
1. That the accompanying application under section 437 Cr.P.C. has been drafted at my instance and under my instructions.
2. That the contents of paras 1 to _____ are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
3. That I further solemnly affirm and declare that this affidavit of mine is correct and true, no part of it is false and nothing material has been concealed therein.
Affirmed here at Coimbatore on ______.