When the marriage damages you, Divorce is not a bad word...
Divorce Lawyer India Registration   +91 98422 49605         

Home   |   About Us   |   Legal Services   |   Online Legal Services   |   Contact   |   Divorce FAQ    |   Divorce News


"RESOLVED THAT pursuant to Section 31 of the Companies Act, 1956, Article __ and Article ___ of the Articles of Association of the Company be and is hereby altered in the following manner:

Article___ Substitute the word "________" by the word "_________" in __line and Substitute the word "________" by the word "_________" in line ___.

Article___ This Article should now be read as:


Visit       www.lawyeronline.in       |       www.vpslawfirm.com