PAYMENT OPTION 1 – Pay U Money – Indian Net Banking / Indian Debit Card
PAYMENT OPTION 2 PAYPAL – Online Credit Card Payment
PAYMENT OPTION 3
You can directly deposit the cash or transfer payment online at any branchs in the following Banks.
1) Bank name :ICICI BANK
2) Recipient name: Mrs.S.VISALAXI
3) Recipient address: C/O V.P.SARATHI, DOOR NO.23/1, ARTS COLLEGE ROAD, COIMBATORE CITY- 641018, INDIA
4) Bank routing number (ABA or SWIFT code) : ICICINBBNRI
5) Bank branch full address: ICICI BANK LTD., Ramnagar branch, NO.16, SHASTRI ROAD, RAMNAGAR, COIMBATORE – 641009.
6) Recipient account number : 615201132419
7) IFSC Code: ICIC0006152 (used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
8) MICR Code: 641229005
1. Name of the bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
2. Name of the account holder: V.P.SARATHI
3. RECIPIENT ACCOUNT NUMBER: 30243352769
4. Recipient address: V.P.SARATHI, ADVOCATE, DOOR NO.23/1, ARTS COLLEGE ROAD, COIMBATORE- 641018, INDIA
5. Bank Branchwith full address: STATE BANK OF INDIA, Saibaba colony Branch, N.S.R.Road, India – 641011..
6. SWIFT CODE OF THE BANK: SBININBB294
7. IFSC CODE : SBIN0004792 ( used for online transactions)
8. MICR Code: 641002010
Mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org online payment reference number
after you deposited the amount in SBI Bank.
Be Sociable, Share!