• slider1
  • slider2_new
  • slider3-new

Can there be an appeal against divorce by mutual consent?

Divorce Decree by consent is also appealable if the consent is disputed and is alleged to be not free and bonafide in the absence of inquiry by Court.

Be Sociable, Share!Tweet about this on Twitter
Share on Facebook

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright ©2015 VPS LAW FIRM. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer  Term of Use